1. Light: the polypropylene resin as the main production of raw materials, the proportion of only 0.9, with fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: composed of fine fibers (2-3D) light-like hot-melt bonding molding. Finished softness moderate, with a sense of comfort.
3. Water & breathable: polypropylene nonwoven fabric slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, consists of 100% fiber with porous, good ventilation, easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic & non-irritating: pp non-woven fabric used in line with FDA food-grade raw materials to produce, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
5. Antibacterial:nonwoven fabric is waterproof, not mold, and can isolate the existence of liquid bacteria and insects within the erosion, not mildew.
6. Good physical properties:From polypropylene spinning directly paved into a hot bond, the strength of the product is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength of non-directional, vertical and horizontal intensity similar.
7. Eco-friendly:In terms of environmental protection, most of the non-woven raw materials currently used are polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene, although the two substances are similar in name, but the chemical structure is very different. Polyethylene chemical structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next cycle of the environment, a non-woven shopping bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed. And non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, the pollution of the environment after the pollution is only 10% of plastic bags.