1. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric: airlaid non-woven fabric can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses a gas flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the mesh curtain, and the fiber web is further reinforced into a cloth.
2. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: The wet-laid non-woven fabric is obtained by opening a fiber raw material placed in an aqueous medium into a single fiber, and simultaneously mixing different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspended pulp is conveyed to a web forming mechanism, and the fiber is In a wet state, the net is then reinforced into a cloth.
3. Spunbond nonwoven fabric: Spunbond nonwoven fabric is a filament laid in a web after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments. The web is then bonded, thermally bonded, and chemically bonded. Or mechanical reinforcement method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
4. Spunlaced non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray a high-pressure fine water stream onto one or more layers of the fiber web to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber web can be reinforced and has a certain strength.
5. Non-woven fabric: Non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses warp-knitted coil structure, web, yarn layer and non-woven material (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil). Etc. or a combination thereof is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.
6. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical and health materials to achieve a better feel and not to scratch the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary gaskets are hydrophilic functions using hydrophilic nonwoven fabrics.
7. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: Thermally-bonded non-woven fabric refers to a fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcing material added to the web, and the web is further fused and cooled to form a cloth.
8. Meltblown non-woven fabric: melt-blown non-woven fabric process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---forming into the net---reinforcing into cloth.
9. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric is a puncture effect of a lancet, and the fluffy fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.